The purpose of a chapter includes, among other things:
Providing a base upon which to organize alumni activities that mutually benefit WCU alumni, local communities and West Chester University.
- Enabling alumni to renew and sustain WCU friendships.
- Offering WCU graduates an opportunity to work together on behalf of the University.
- Enabling alumni to properly promote the University to the community.
- Attracting top students to West Chester University.
- Providing an opportunity for leadership training for alumni interested in assisting the University as volunteers.
A Chapter may be authorized whenever at least 10 members of the West Chester University Alumni Association are interested in forming one. The Bylaws of a proposed Chapter must be approved by the Association’s Board of Directors prior to chapter recognition.
Below is the list of our Alumni Chapters: